Medical Inc, based in Exton, PA, specializes development and manufacture of
advanced continuous glucose monitoring products. It offers advantage of easy
sensor placement, calibrations-free, real-time readings and alerts. Its leading product iWel CG2 is currently
being launched in European market.
- Develop strategy and manage overall finance for the company
- Lead the latest round of bridging round finance
- Lead IPO preparations in near future
- Manage product launch cost and achieve optimal profitability
- Develop and manage external partnership
- Training in life sciences, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 8+ years of experiences in FDA regulated medical device industry and a minimal of 3 years in leadership positions
- Proven track record in fund raising and financial management in medical devices industry
- Excellent communication and personal skills
Part-time or full time with flexible hours. Competitive employee benefits offered.
apply: send your resume to email@example.com